Just because we’re all in quarantine doesn’t mean this Mother’s Day can’t be special! This happens to be my very first Mother’s Day, and I’m really just looking forward to spending quality time with baby Alden and the hubs. The number one item I’m asking for this year is a CLEAN HOUSE along with a basement purge! (I don’t know about you, but the clutter has gotten a little out of control over here.) Although one of these little treats would certainly be lovely addition.
1. MAMA Necklace: I’ve been eyeing this one since Alden was a newborn, when I saw Taking Cara Babies wearing a similar (but much pricier) version. It’s delicate, sweet, and simple enough to wear every day.
2. Birth Flower Ring: I didn’t know birth flowers were a thing, but now I do and I’m mildly obsessed. This ring is so pretty and comes in silver, gold, or rose gold. You can choose from mama’s own birth flower (Mine is morning glory- one of my faves!) or a child’s birth flower. (Alden’s is a rose for June.) You could also totally disregard the birth month and just choose the flower mama likes the best.
3. Pillow Refresh: Home is now our new all-purpose sleep-eat-play-work facility, so why not make a small investment with a big payoff? Something as small as a pillow refresh can help mama feel like she has a brand new, updated bedroom or living room. I’ve had these pillows from Stitched, by Grace saved in my Etsy favorites for over a year. I love their warm but modern aesthetic.
4. Plush Robe: This Restoration Hardware robe is the perfect accessory for a mama working from home. You can include her monogram or initial for a special custom touch or add on a matching pair of slippers.
5. Pretty Pajamas: The Draper James Magnolia print comes in PJ’s too! Slipping on cute pajamas is my new version of “getting dressed”. Help mama roll out of bed with “I woke up like this” vibes to last all day.
6. Skin Pampering Scrubs: I’ve been telling everyone how much I love Frank Body‘s Original Coffee Scrub, which makes my dry skin feel smooth as butter. It also happens to be included in this Baby Mumma kit, perfect for Mother’s Day.
7. Plant Mom Gift Set: I’ve heard great things about The Sill, which will deliver potted plants straight to your door. Their Plant Mom Gift Set includes a tote bag and a trendy little fiddle leaf fig.
8. Funny Friends Tee: Calling all Friends fans! I already purchased this tee for myself, and I fully intend to wear it this Mother’s Day.
10. The Bunny Hive Gift Card: Atlanta area mamas, this one’s for you! You know how much Alden and I love our community at The Bunny Hive. While we can’t visit the studio, I’m constantly joining classes on Zoom. I’ve been so impressed with The Bunny Hive’s virtual schedule, including classes for baby, Support Group for Cool Moms, virtual happy hours with experts, brunch and learns, and even a fitness series!