Alright, guys- I’ll admit it…. This is basically just my own Christmas wishlist. Thinking of getting me something? (*wink wink)
And yet, I still believe there’s something on this list for everyone… and every budget. I’ve broken this holiday gift guide for The Woman on the Go, The Chef, The Homebody, and The Adventurer. I guess there’s a little bit of all of them in me because I truly love every item!
The Woman on the Go
- The Double Shot: I have heard so many amazing things about this hair dyer/ round brush combo! (The Revlon one is also supposed to be fantastic!) I actually left my round brush at my mom’s house in CT last year and still haven’t replaced it. I think it’s finally time for me to try this all-in-one styler.
- Cashmere Sweater: This year has handed us all a rough deal, and one thing that makes it better is the ability to stay comfy at home. This J.Crew cashmere crewneck has been a staple of their collection for a reason!
- Rothys: I received my first pair as a birthday gift this year, and I basically haven’t taken them off since. I tried wearing an old pair of flats, but they just don’t compare to the comfort of Rothys. I desperately want them in every style and color!
- FP Bag: I’ve wanted to upgrade my cheap diaper bag to this pretty one for over a year, but it was something I just didn’t feel right spending money on. Now that Alden’s getting closer to being out of diapers, I wish I had sprung for it sooner! But I could still see myself using it way past our diaper years because it’s such a classic look.
- Makeup Eraser: These are an incredible eco-friendly replacement for makeup remover wipes. All you need is water, and all your makeup comes off with a gentle swipe. I have one now, which usually lasts about 4 days before it needs washing. I just want one more to get me through the week.
- Magnolia Table: Joanna Gaines can do no wrong. I want to be her when I grow up, so I should probably start learning her recipes!
- Rifle Paper Recipe Tin: I actually bought this for myself a few years ago, and it’s just so pretty on my kitchen counter. I use it to store all my treasured recipes from friends and family as well as anything new that blows us away.
- Minted Apron and Potholder Set: Minted has so many adorable matching apron and potholder designs this year! My old potholders have gotten ratty, so I’m looking to replace them with some new ones in a floral or geometric print.
- Kitchenaid Flex Edge Beater: If you have a Kitchenaid mixer but don’t have this attachment, please put it on your wishlist! I received this as a gift this year, and it has made a world of difference in my baking because I no longer have to constantly scrape the side of the bowl!
- Lake Pajamas: I have wanted Lake Pajamas for so long, but they’ve always felt like such a splurge item. Everyone I know who has them swears that they’re the most comfortable PJs they’ve ever worn. I just want to know what that feels like!
- Wicked Good Moccasins: I’d really like a new pair of house shoes. I’ve been wearing my old Ugg moccasins since 2007, so it’s definitely time for a replacement. John loves his L.L. Bean Wicked Good Moccasins, so it would be cute to have a matching pair.
- Bearaby Blanket: I sleep with a weighted blanket every night. It is so helpful for calming my anxiety and helping me sleep… but it’s not exactly pretty. The Bearaby weighted blankets are so attractive and have fantastic reviews.
- Rifle Paper Mug: I seem to love everything Rifle Paper makes. Their designs have such a lovely vintage floral look, so these mugs immediately struck my fancy.
- Lululemon Align Leggings: After trying a LOT of options over the years (see my reviews here), these leggings are my absolute standout favorite. (Though Colorfulkoalas are a nice dupe at a lower price point.) The Align leggings feel like butter and move with your body while still compressing in all the right places. I could wear them every day, but I only have one pair….
- Camp Socks: J. Crew Camp socks have a great reputation for being perfectly warm and cushy for winter. I could use some to wear with my winter boots because my thin ankle socks aren’t cutting it.
- Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket: Patagonia is known for their high-quality gear, and the Nano Puff jacket is no exception. While I love my heavy winter coats, I need something lighter to keep up with my runaway toddler this winter.
- Danner Ridge Boot: I saw a friend wearing these, and they looked so effortlessly cool. Little did I know, they’re also a true hiking boot! These are right up my alley, but way out of my budget. One can always hope, right?
As always, let me know in the comments if you have questions about any of these items or if you’ve found something you like!