Spicy Pumpkin Curry Chicken
An easy fall curry, courtesy of Trader Joe's jarred curry sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 6 new potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar Trader Joe's Spicy Pumpkin Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 bag Trader Joe's frozen Organic Brown Rice or Organic Cauliflower Rice
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and sautee until cooked through.
Add the onion, bell pepper and potatoes, and continue sauteeing until the onions are softened and translucent.
Pour the Spicy Pumpkin Curry Simmer Sauce over the chicken and veggies. Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are fork-tender.
Serve curry over rice.